This was the best reading month I've had in a while. I think I can finally say I've beaten my reading slump! The goal for this month was to read all the books I had stuck on my Currently Reading pile, and I think I did a pretty good job. Out of the 6 books I had to read I read 4. It could have been better, but it's a start.
I also participated in the Dewey's readathon, which helped a lot to overcome my reading slump and got me excited to read again.In total, I managed to read 6 full length novels, 2 novellas and 3 graphic novels.
- Avalon high, Meg Cabot
- Life and death, Stephenie Meyer
- Cress, Marissa Meyer
- Carswell's guide to being lucky, Marissa Meyer
- The little android, Marissa Meyer
- Saga Vol. 1, Brian K. Vaughan & Fiona Staples
- Saga Vol. 2, Brian K. Vaughan & Fiona Staples
- Deathnote Vol. 3, Tsugumi Ohba & Takeshi Obata
- Bad medicine, Eileen Dreyer
- Opposition, Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Tsura, Heather Anastasiu
November is always a crazy month for me, mainly because of university. I'm planing on reading the following books, even though I might not get to half of them.
I'm going to try and keep positive though.
- Sugar, Dierdre Riordan Hall
- Don't forget to breathe, Cathrina Constantine
- The strange case of Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde, Robert Louis Stevenson
- From a distant star, Karen McQuestion
- Gone girl, Gillian Flynn
- Fairest, Marissa Meyer
- The immortal rules, Julie Kagawa
- The martian, Andy Weir
- Frankenstein, Mary Shelley
- For the record, Charlotte Huang
- Fevre dream, George R. R. Martin
Best books of the month
Worst book of the month
What will you be reading in November? Let me know! :)