Saturday, January 23

Most disappointing books read in 2015

As I've mentioned previously, there were a lot of books that I read in 2015 that left me really disappointed. My reading year was at best mediocre. Therefore, and as I don't really want this post to be huge, I'm only listing the books that I rated either one star or one and a half stars.
Once again, there are many books listed here that I have yet to post my review detailing my exact thoughts and feelings on them, so if there's a book you'd like to see my review for sooner rather than later, let me know, so I can rearrange my posting schedule!

Fantasy



Mystery/Thrillers


Contemporary


Dystopia


Science Fiction



New Adult / Romance



If you liked one of these books, let me know why in the comments! Somehow they just didn't work for me, but I'd really like to know your thoughts. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't enjoy Hush Hush and Fallen! I just couldn't get into them. I suppose angel books are getting a little repetitive for me...

    Erika @ Books, Stars, and the Pages in Between

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR?! I get tired of them so easily... I didn't even manage to finish Fallen. The story was boring as hell and the protagonist was just infuriating.
      I think the only angel book I've enjoyed was Daughter of Smoke & Bone. I'm so obsessed with those books, I can't even.
      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete