Friday, January 22

Favourite Books read in 2015

The past year was kind of slumpy and full of really bad reads. The fact that I read so many books that didn't manage to impress me as much I as wished they had, or that were just plain awful made me really treasure the ones that I did like.
These are literally all books I rated four stars or more. I had to include the four-star books I read, otherwise this would be even shorter than it already is.
There are a lot of books here that I have not yet written a review for, but I will. If there is a book you'd like to see me review sooner rather than later, let me know in the comments and I'll rearrange my posting schedule.

Retellings




Fantasy




Historical Fiction



Graphic novels




New Adult



 What were your favourite books of 2015? Do we have any in common? Let me know! :)

2 comments:

  1. Clearly, you have great taste ;) I've read almost all of these and have loved them too! I think Confess and Ruby Red might be the only ones I haven't read but I hear great things about them! My favorites were anything by Sarah J Maas and Leigh Bardugo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alise! :) I really liked Confess, it's my favourite Colleen Hoover book. It incorporates some gorgeous art elements, and the story is just heart-wrenching. Ruby Red, on the other hand is a great book that had a lot of potencial, but I ended up being incredibly disappointed by the next two books in the trilogy.
      I've never read anything by Leigh Bardugo, but I'm hoping this will be the year I finally do it ;)

      Delete