Thursday, January 28

Series I want to finish in 2016

I've noticed, over the years, that I have a really hard time in finishing series. I don't know why, but it definitely is not because I don't enjoy it - I think it might have a bit more with my difficulty of letting go. Because when you finish a series, it's done. There are no more books, there are no more new situations and new moments with your favourite characters.
It got to the point that I have way too many series to finish, and I keep starting new ones. To try and take care of this before it gets even more out of hand, I decided I'd make a list of the ones I'm going to try and tackle this year, to see if I can keep myself motivated. I realise that I probably won't manage to read all of these, but if I can get through a few I'll be happy.

The iron fey, Julie Kagawa


Vampire academy, Richelle Mead



The lunar chronicles, Marissa Meyer


Shatter me, Tahereh Mafi


Daughter of smoke & bone, Laini Taylor


The infernal devices, Cassandra Clare


Anna and the French kiss, Stephanie Perkins


Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Rick Riordan


The bronze horseman, Paullina Simons


Throne of glass, Sarah J. Maas


To all the boys I've loved before, Jenny Han



Do you have unfinished series you want to tackle this year? Let me know! :)

3 comments:

  1. I hope you get a chance to finish all of these. I rarely read series because I also have a problem with finishing them.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to finish Throne of Glass series too! I recently finished Crown of Midnight, so I need to read the rest. I hope you'll enjoy The Infernal Devices and Daughter of Smoke and Bone!

    Erika @ <a href="http://www.erikabooksandstars.blogspot.ca”>Books, Stars, and the Pages in Between</a>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm currently finishing reading The Hunger Games and reading the Vampire Academy's spinoff " Bloodlines ". You have to read Vampire Academy, it's amazing and the evolution of the characters is stunning. Sorry for my English, isn't great.

    ReplyDelete