So these past few months, my reading habits have been kind of slumpy - I was starting more books than I finished, desperately searching for something that could keep my attention for more than half the book. As a result, by the middle of September, I had about 10 books on my currently reading shelf. That is just madness.
I made a pact with myself, that as soon as I got motivated to read again I would not add any more books to my currently reading shelf while I had not yet finished the ones I was in the middle of.
And guys, it worked!
As soon as I felt the urge to read again, I started working on that pile, and I managed to read two of them that had been imposing on my shelf for far too long. I will be continuing this during the next month, and hopefully, I'll finish all of them.
I didn't read a ton this month, but I did manage to read 7 books:
- The coldest girl in Coldtown - Holly Black
- Fallen too far - Abbi Glines
- Never too far - Abbi Glines
- Shatter me - Tahereh Mafi
- The great gatsby - F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Deathnote Vol 2: Confluence - Takeshi Obata & Tsugumi Ohba
- A midsummer night's dream - William Shakespeare
Worst book of the month Best book of the month
Continuing this month's trend, I intend to only pile on my TBR for October the books I have already started in the past few months, but never finished. These are:
- Avalon high - Meg Cabot
- Cress - Marissa Meyer
- The little android - Marissa Meyer
- The iron king - Julie Kagawa
- Opposition - Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Don't forget to breathe - Cathrina Constantine
What did you read during September? What are you planing on reading during October? Let me know! :)