Sunday, March 1

Welcome

All right. I finally decided to do this.
I'll tell you right away - if you haven't figured it out by now due to the wonderful design here displayed - that I am a blog virgin. So bear with me, please. I will be learning as I go.
I've been keeping track of my reading life on GoodReads so far, and even though I've had the idea of creating a book blog before, I never did. And that was simply because I have no idea what I'm doing.
I love talking to other people about the books I've read, and I find that the Internet is a wonderful place to do so. I can discuss the books I've read with people who agree with me - we usually have similar tastes - and with those who don't. These people, I've found, are those who keep me on my toes. The ones who always offer me a fresh perspective on something I had taken as one-sided. 
Anyway, I'm rambling. I have some reviews posted already on my GoodReads account and I may be uploading those to the blog, but if by chance one of the books I've read does not have one, please feel free to ask for it.
Also, I'm always open to suggestions on what I should be reading next.
As you might have noticed by now, I'm not a native speaker, and am therefore prone to make mistakes when writing. I apologise in advance for that.


Love,
Francisca.

You can find me at:
https://www.goodreads.com/chicaa

No comments:

Post a Comment