16 Oct 2016

[Readathon] - Spookathon TBR

I wasn't planning on participating in this readathon, but in the last few days I haven't really been reading, so I thought this could be a great way to jump start my reading.
This readathon is hosted by Kayla, Paige and Shannon, and if you don't follow them on social media, you're missing out.
There are five different challenges and I can already tell I will not be reading a book for each. These challenges are:


1. Read a thriller
2. Read a book with red on the cover
3. Read a book with a spooky word in the title
4. Read a 2016 release
5. Read a book with a paranormal character/creature


I will be attempting to combine all these challenges in two of the books I've been wanting to read for a very long time.
The first one, Slasher girls and monster boys is a short story collection about spooky themes, perfect for this kind of readathon. I will also be (finally) reading Harry Potter and the cursed child. Here's to hoping I am not too disappointed.


If for some reason I finish these two books really fast and need something else to read (which will most likely not happen), I will be picking up The good girl, Saga vol. 4, or 1984.



Will you be participating? Let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment